Stage 1 – Online Enrolment Form
During the completion of the Online Enrolment Form, you will be asked to upload several documents. Before you start, please have a digital copy of the following documents ready:
- The Applicant’s Passport
- The last year’s school report for any applicant who has already completed a year of schooling at another institution
Stage 2 – Entrance Test & Document Collection
Applicants reaching this stage will be invited into Al Sahwa Schools to complete a series of Entrance Tests. There will be a non-refundable administrative charge of OMR 20 (non-refundable) to register for these tests.
Stage 3 – Offer of Place
Applicants reaching this stage will be sent an official letter from Al Sahwa Schools offering the Applicant a place. If you would like to accept the offer, the letter should be returned within 2 weeks of the offer being made with a deposit of OMR 200 (non-refundable) to the Accounts Office.
To accept the offer you will be asked to bring in the following documents:
- Applicant’s Father’s Passport or National ID Card
- Applicant’s Mother’s Passport or National ID Card
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Applicant’s Medical Vaccination Card (Red Card)
- A recent Passport style photo of the Applicant