Al Sahwa Schools has a strong reputation and established links with universities in Oman and around the world.
Each country has a unique entry system and requirements. This can be bewildering but our specialist university counselling and scholarship team support students and families throughout the entire process. This helps our students to find a university course and institution that matches them and puts them on the path to success.
Our University counselling programme can assist Grade 12 students with admissions to overseas universities through information sessions. Sessions include:
- 1-to-1 counselling
- academic reference tracking
- admissions tracking
- interview practice
- personal statement
- Registration on Higher Education Admissions Centre
Al Sahwa Schools are committed to establishing and maintain relationships with local, national and international universities. We hold career events throughout the year which include:
- Visits to local Universities
- Visits from International universities
- Access to virtual university fairs and support
Career Guidance & Sessions
Our career guidance sessions help students to make informed decisions about their future and options available.
- Administer psychometric testing, INTERQUEST, designed to assess skills, interest and personality.
- Timetabled lessons on career planning
- identify potential personal goals and obstacles
- research what is involved in variety of careers
- guidance on structure of writing Personal Statements
- volunteering/internship advice
- IELTS introduction
- introduce scholarship program – Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation